The ultimate citrus martini
50ml Salcombe Gin
15ml triple sec
15ml lemon juice
2 bar spoons of blood orange marmalade
- Fill a martini glass with ice to chill.
- In a boston shaker glass pour the Salcombe Gin, triple sec, lemon juice and 1 spoon of marmalade.
- Fill to the top with ice, and shake until ice cold.
- Remove the ice from the martini glass and place a small spoon of marmalade at the bottom.
- Double strain the mixture into the martini glass, notch a wedge of dried orange, and place on the edge of the glass to garnish.