A fiery, smokey cocktail perfect for cold winter evenings.
35ml Salcombe Gin 'Start Point'
25ml Grapefruit juice
10ml Cinnamon syrup
10ml Smokey tea liqueur
10ml Raspberry liqueur
1 slice of fresh ginger
1 slice of grapefruit peel
- Fill an old fashioned glass with ice to chill.
- In a Boston shaker crush some ice.
- Add a slice of ginger and the cinnamon syrup to the crushed ice and gently muddle to release the flavours.
- Add the grapefruit juice and smokey tea liqueur.
- Pour the mix into the glass and top with crushed ice.
- Drizzle the raspberry liqueur over the top and garnish with three fresh raspberries and a slice of grapefruit peel.