Welcome to Salcombe Distilling Company Ltd's cookies policy.
1. IMPORTANT INFORMATION AND WHO WE ARE
Purpose of this cookies policy
We have appointed a Data Compliance Manager who is responsible for overseeing questions in relation to this cookies policy. If you have any questions about this cookies policy, including any requests to exercise your legal rights, please contact the Data Compliance Manager using the details set out below.
Our full details are:
Full name of legal entity: Salcombe Distilling Company Ltd
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Postal address: The Boathouse, 28 Island Street, Salcombe, Devon, TQ8 8DP, England
Telephone number: 01548 288 180
You have the right to make a complaint at any time to the Information Commissioner's Office (ICO), the UK supervisory authority for data protection issues (www.ico.org.uk). We would, however, appreciate the chance to deal with your concerns before you approach the ICO so please contact us in the first instance.
Changes to the cookies policy and your duty to inform us of changes
This version was last updated on 24 May 2018.
2. All Cookies used by this Website are used in accordance with current UK and EU Cookie Law.
3. By using the website you are giving your consent to the placing of Cookies, and enabling Salcombe Distilling Company Ltd to provide a better experience and service to you.
This Website may place the following Cookies (type of Cookies and Purpose):
1. Strictly necessary cookies; These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
2. Analytical/performance cookies; They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
6. You can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser. By default, most internet browsers accept Cookies but this can be changed. For further details, please consult the help menu in your internet browser.
7. You can choose to delete Cookies at any time; however you may lose any information that enables you to access the Website more quickly and efficiently including, but not limited to, personalisation settings.
It is recommended that you ensure that your internet browser is up-to-date and that you consult the help and guidance provided by the developer of your internet browser if you are unsure about adjusting your privacy settings.